Friday, November 19, 2010

Buy Old Ghettoblaster

Award by Moni



this award I have received from Moni, Moni Thank you, I am proud to have him get out of you ...

I think it will now be written 10 things that I (we) may ..

then I'll start

1) My husband, he has a tremendous amount of patience with me and my hobbies

2) My son

3) Bruce, my little black devil .. the silk in July 2010 my enriches life and always brings me laugh ..

4) my friends, they are there when I need

5) my Stempelchen

6) Honest people are also honest and can tolerate criticism herumzuzicken without equal, you but does not always have to agree all the

7) rain-free days

8) Lilies

9) fine and carefully tinkered cards etc.

10th) CSY-NY, CSY-miami, Lie to me, criminal Share Intent and Law & Order



I want this award to



Arwen
Petra
Biba
Sanny
Iris





0 comments:

Post a Comment