Monday, November 29, 2010

Mens Brazilian Waxing In Oc Ca

The Gazette Home

After a nearly 2-year trip to a new server is now back in the haiku Gazette back in Google's coattails Blogspot. Hopefully find a few readers the way back ...

The "own" server that I administer, unfortunately, not itself, is now available since not months. My Admin Daniel is rarely reached by phone and although he has said repeatedly that he is looking at the matter once he has me unfortunately never called back or responded to emails. Unfortunately, he has never sent me the article backups, so we now have a beautiful large 2-year-old hole in the "reporting". (

have long thought about it, if I should go over with the Haiku Gazette and now came to the conclusion that I have no desire to abandon addition to the current events in the haiku world, I would also gradually defined the most important of the. grudge recent months in an abbreviated form (as I still remember).

0 comments:

Post a Comment